VLOG #410: SHOPPING DAY

Sunday, April 09, 2017


Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!! 

I had a pretty amazing one cause I finally got my hands on the pair of Dior shoes I've been lusting after. 

Dior def is creating a new wave with their new creative director Maria Grazia Chiuri . Her 1st collection with Dior is picking up a lot of buzz and a lot of the pieces are simply delicious. 

She is also the 1st female creative director for Dior ever which in my opinion is amazing~! I'm always all for supporting a strong female! Her collection is flirty but doesn't fail to show an twist to a classic style. Few of the must-have pieces def includes the chokers , printed tees, & of course the ribbon sling back heels. So you can imagine how psyched I was when my adorable friend Calli help me pry the last pair of size 37 literally out of an customer's hand (sorry!) lol .. 

Anyway, check out the short vlog below of my day ~! 

xxx
Gi

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe